Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

eat, sleep, poop and scream... that's what I do!




Dear Loyal friends,

My name is Zoë, and I am 18 days old. People want my mother to show more pictures of me, but I just wanted to say that mainly I spend my days eating, sleeping, pooping, and screaming (in the middle of the night. It's very fun. You all should try it! But for some reason, no one wants to play with me then. Weird!) I also occasionally play a little. Oh! And I have some visitors sometimes ... they say I'm cute. I try not to scream then. Here are some pictures of me doing these favorite things (except the pooping and the screaming. Mom said those were inappropriate for this blog. She's no fun.)

Love,
Zoë

p.s. I have more pictures at this website.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Zoe! You guys all look great. I'm totally impressed that you've already got pictures up on a blog. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... she's getting even more and more gorgeous minute by minute! She really is related :)

    I wanna come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If granma couldn't spoil you enough, here comes granpa,to play with you in the middle of the night, only on one condition - that you will quit screaming! Love, granpa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now THAT was adorable.

    ReplyDelete